Household safety tips change with the season As days get shorter and nights get longer, our habits...
Our 10 Promises
- We work for YOU! You are our boss. Our main goal is to make your insurance life as easy as possible.
- When you need something, YOU are our #1 priority. You will have our undivided attention.
- If you call and have to leave a message, we will return all phone calls within one hour if during regular business hours or within one hour the following business day. My cell phone number is also included on my business cards if you need something after hours or on weekends.
- You are not a number to us. We will make you feel important and appreciated. When you purchase insurance from us, you become part of our family and you’ll be treated that way.
- We will make all requested changes quickly and correctly.
- We will be sincere and direct when we have to deal with challenges. If we make a mistake, we will own it, alert you and explain exactly how we’ll fix it.
- We want to make doing business with us easy. You can get in person service during the week. If you need an alternate time, just ask, we’ll work to accommodate you at night or on weekends.
- If your rates go up, we’ll call to review your application and then work to maintain the coverage you need by shopping all or our carriers in the state to find you the best value.
- You have choices. We will display to you, routinely, exactly why we’re better than your other insurance options, in-person, via phone, email and mail.
- We’ll set your expectations on every call. Our team will always let you know the next steps and a time frame. If we can’t meet that time frame, we will alert you and reset your expectations.
Connect on Social Media
Find out how you can Rate Us!
Most recent articles
Before the wind blows, secure your trees and shrubs The seasons are changing, and the colors...
Is your home as efficient as it could be? Drafty windows. Leaky faucets. Dirty air filters....
How to Check Your Property for Damage After a Storm When a big storm hits in Minnesota, you hunker...
Fireworks during the 4th of July are as American as apple-pie, but did you know that more fires are reported...
Let’s keep our lawns (and ourselves) safe in Minnesota For many of our neighbors in...