Meet our team
Baker Insurance Brokers is an independent agency representing the premier insurance companies in the industry. Our access to those companies allow us greater flexibility in products, pricing and service. Our commitment to you is to provide the absolute best quality of products and unparalleled advocacy with the best pricing in the industry. Whether your need is for personal home or auto, business liability, or workers compensation, health, life or other forms of insurance, we can help.
As an independent insurance agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work to help you identify the insurance coverages that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails within 1 hour, during regular business hours or within one hour the following business day. My cell phone number is also provided for my clients in an emergency.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
Meet Our Team
For over 33 years, I have practiced in the insurance industry. I began Baker Insurance Brokers in 2014 to accommodate almost any insurance needs. I have spent most of my life in Andover, and have carved out a special identity with the city. I want area residents to think of only one thing when they need insurance, Baker Insurance Brokers. Our reputation as an accredited firm proves it with the most recent customer satisfaction index being 9.77 of 10.
I started Baker Insurance Brokers to help my clients with their personal and business insurance needs. As a broker I will help educate you on your insurance exposures so you can make the best decision as to which options work for your budget and needs. My purpose is to provide a custom insurance plan focusing on the most important elements to you while staying within your budget. We meet with client personally to design a plan that promises to stand beside you through all successes, whether when it’s up or when it’s down. By achieving this, we can create a lifelong relationship. Your business is more than where you work; it is a place that enables you to enjoy life and provides for your family. Knowing this, my goal is to help provide a bridge that takes you from where you are now to where you want to be.
Karla is the newest member of our team. She has lived in Minnesota her entire life and currently resides in Ramsey. She attended Columbia Heights High School and received an associate’s degree from Century College.
Karla’s career background is in Production Planning and Procurement. She has been working in that field for over 25 years. Her last position was with Intel as an Operations Manager.
In 2016 Karla decided to make a career change and pursue Insurance sales. She became a licensed agent for Property and Casualty lines in November 2017. Karla continues her Insurance career with us as a Personal Lines CSR/Agent.
In her time off, Karla enjoys spending time outdoors fishing, camping and trail riding with her husband and husky pup.
Charmaine grew up in Minneapolis (Uptown area) and currently lived in Maple Grove. She is an experienced Agent/CSR with exceptional customer service 5+ years in the Insurance industry. Previous career as a loan officer with Wells Fargo and various companies related to the new construction process.
Charmaine has done volunteer work in various organizations, loves to travel and spend time with family and friends. Also loves to walk, cook, yoga and listen to live music especially blues, jazz and old school R&B.